Friday, December 21, 2012

ABC News: Top Stories: Moment of Silence at Sandy Hook

ABC News: Top Stories
thumbnail Moment of Silence at Sandy Hook
Dec 21st 2012, 16:41

Incessant rain and a dreary morning failed to keep onlookers away from a moment-of-silence memorial in Newtown, Conn., to pay their respects to the 26 people who were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Email this Article Add to Twitter Add to Facebook Add to digg Add to Reddit Add to StumbleUpon

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After looking over a number of the articles on your site, I truly appreciate your technique
of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon.
Please visit my web site as well and let me know your opinion.



Also visit my site :: found here